Tips on Doing
Business With Charlotte County
- To enable your firm's placement in our
automated Vendor's Listing System, be certain to complete the
required two-step process - Vendor's Application and Details
- When you are notified and elect to receive
a bid package, read all bid documents/requests and follow
instructions. Do not alter any bid document(s) or other forms
unless required to do so by way of an addendum issued by
- Be sure to submit the bid/quote before the
date/time specified in the document(s), sign all documents where
indicated and initial all approved changes.
- Firms who submit a bid are generally
notified via letter to whom the bid was awarded.
- Get to know the purchasing needs of
Charlotte County by keeping in contact.
- Follow bid advertisements in the Purchasing
Department, Suite 344, local newspapers, automated fax on demand
system and other publications.
- Maintain a good reputation for service and
- Ask questions if you do not understand.
Purchasing with Charlotte
"Together in Quality, Integrity & Service"